miercuri, 4 ianuarie 2012

hafez

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.

“For a day, just for one day, Talk about that which disturbs no one And bring some peace into your Beautiful eyes.”

"This place where you are right now, God circled on a map for you.”

“This is the kind of Friend You are - Without making me realize My soul's anguished history, You slip into my house at night, And while I am sleeping, You silently carry off All my suffering and sordid past In Your beautiful Hands.”

Often will get down on their knees And while so tenderly Holding their lover's hand, With tears in their eyes, Will sincerely speak, saying, My dear, How can I be more loving to you; How can I be more kind?”

For I have learned that every heart will get What it prays for Most.”

All movement is a sign of Thirst. Most speaking really says "I am hungry to know you."

“Remember for just one minute of the day, it would be best to try looking upon yourself more as God does, for She knows your true royal nature. "

I should not make any promises right now, But I know if you Pray Somewhere in this world - Something good will happen.

” I have fallen in love with Someone Who hides inside you

“Beloved,/ I am so glad,/ So very glad You have come.”